Thursday, September 02, 2010

67th Venice Film Festival:"Norwegian Wood" Premiere


Japanese actress Kiko Mizuhara is simply floating on the red carpet in this stunning nude beaded overlay Valentino Couture dress.

This creation is beyond magical. I am in awe with the fluid movement of this silhouette. The airy train is magnificent!

She completes her ensemble with nude rosette Valentino heels.



Japanese actress Rinko Kikuchi is rocking a haute couture Chanel bronze embroidered ensemble. The embellish details are beyond exquisite.

I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about this dress on the runway but Rinko is kind of pulling this off. I do adore the pouf sleeves and bubbled skirt but it's a bit too much together. I also dislike her hideous messy hair and awful black heels.

Why do these celebrities continue to torture me with these boring black heels on the red carpet?

No comments: