Thursday, September 02, 2010

67th Venice Film Festival: "Miral" Premiere






I don't care what people say about Naomi Campbell, this woman will shut it down at any given moment!

My jaw dropped straight to the floor viewing her in this stunning teal textured Azzedine Alaia dress. It's magnificent from the front and oh lets talk about the amazing open criss-cross back. Her body is insane. I guess forty is the new twenty!



Actress Yasmine Almasri also looks spectacular in her mint green embellished Elie Saab dress.

I do have to ask what is going on with the hideous twelve year old side ponytail? That is not sexy at all, her stylist needs to be haul off and shot!


Journalist Rula Jebreal looks absolutely divine in this romantic flirty Azzedine Alaia dress. It's fresh like a breezy summer's day.

I am not to fond of her casual shoes selection with this dress. It just made it look too casual.



Model/actress Afef Jnifen looks like she is walking on water in this exquisite Valentino Couture black sheer panel dress.

Again, I am bother with her hairstyle with such a sweet dress. It needs to be straighten or in a sleek ponytail to showcase the dress.



Israeli actress Hiam Abbass is giving me pure Hollywood glamour to the tenth power!

I looooove everything about this silhouette. The fuchsia color is divine and the off-the-shoulder detail is elegant as ever. I am truly drooling over her magnificent jewel detail. I don't know if it's a necklace or it's attached to the dress? What ever it is, it's incredible!

No comments: