Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Events

2010 BMI Urban Music Awards


Lala Vasquez looks beyond fabulous in her sparkling leopard dress paired with black heels.

I adore her sleek hair.


Eddie Murphy's daughter Bria Murphy is beyond beautiful. The aspiring model is letting me have! she looks absolutely gorgeous in the laced and printed dress paired with hot cut-out ankle boots. I looove this funky ensemble to no end.

I am also digging her cute bowl cut and her make-up is flawless!

36th American Film Festival: "Fair Game" Premiere


America Ferrera looks incredible in her chic black ruched Catherine Malandrino dress paired with a sleek black clutch and Brian Atwood heels.

She wore some delicious colors for a while but she resorted back to her dear friend "Mr. Black". I really don't mind when she looks this flawless!

No comments: