Friday, September 03, 2010

2010 WEEN Awards


WEEN honors positive women in entertainment. Nia Long was honor for her contribution for providing programs for young women between the ages of 14-28 and making a difference in their lives.

She looks red hot in this Jay Godfrey strapless bubbled dress. She really needs to wear color more often because she is simply glowing.



Estelle looks chic as ever in this sleek haltered jumpsuit. I adore the cummerbund and her white textured clutch. I would rock this ensemble everyday of the week!

The only draw back is "the girls" are heading down the hill!



Julissa Bermudez and LeToya Luckett both wore interesting dresses to the event.

I am trying to be nice but I really don't care for their dresses. They both just look like bad challenges on "Project Runway"!



I always admire Essence Relationship Editor dating guru Demetria Lucas' style. It's unique and funky but yet so elegant.

She looks amazing in her graphic embellished dress paired with pearl heels.

Her forties hair is a great look for her. I am lusting over her Louis Vuitton Damier clutch. I must have that in my closet!



Kandi Burrus is sparkling in her black beaded ensemble.

She is always rocking a cute hairstyle. I am afraid of wearing bright make-up but Kandi makes it look so flawless!

I can't wait for Real Housewives of Atlanta season three. I have to say that I am loooving DC. Those women are all about the drama and it's right up my alley!

Stacie is cool and down to earth. Mary is sweet and looks great for her age. Lynda is a big time cougar and is her boyfriend Ebong gay? Michaela and Tareq are a bunch of con artists. Everybody hate Cat but she keeps it real even though she is rude ass hell. My favorite is actually Paul and Aunt Frances and they are not even cast members!


CNN's Soledad O'Brien was also honor for her work for the WEEN programs. She looks wonderful in her magenta silver embellished shoulder dress.

No comments: