Saturday, August 28, 2010

Worst Dressed Diva Of The Week: Beyonce


Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z are on a lovely vacation in St. Tropez, Southern France strolling on the beach. What a lovely scene in the back ground. I hate to say that is the only thing I like about this picture.

Beyonce is trying waaayyyyy to hard in this ensemble! I am the queen of mix prints and fabrics but this is not cute at all. I do like her printed Dries van Noten blouse and cute Boxing Kitten shorts but not together. When you mix different prints, they are suppose to complicate each other and not fight for attention.

She should leave funky ensembles to her sister Solange. When she wore her fabulous Boxing Kitten vibrant dress, it was effortless and not force.

Then she had the nerves to add tons of gold jewelry. Really Beyonce? Who the hell wear jewelry on the beach? I smell a staged photo-op. She probably called the paparazzi herself!!!

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

LORRD JESUS...I WONDERED WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS CHILD'S STYLIST!


LORD AND IT DID NOTHING TO FLATTER HER HIPS....LORD...LOOK LIKE GRAMTEE PANTIES.

Liberian Girl said...

I totally agree with you. They made her hips look so much bigger than they actually are.