Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Takers" Los Angeles Premiere


Keri Hilson looks beyond fabulous in this ensemble. I am loooving her nude grommet 3.1 Phillip Lim shorts paired with a hot black bold shoulders jacket and nude heels. I am dying over her funky black wide belt!



Newlywed Lala Vaquez is still glowing. She looks great in this nude ruffled Foley+ Corrina draped dress.

Even though her statement necklace is a bit too much, I don't mind it at all.



Malinda Williams looks cute in her black flirty dress but I wished she wore some more exciting shoes or a pop of color.



Lawwwdd have Mercy! Michael Ealy is beyond scrumptioouus! How can someone be this damn handsome?

He looks dapper as ever in his sleek suit and the lavender striped shirt and pocket square was a nice touch. Ladies this is for your viewing pleasure.


As much as I love my baby Idris Elba, I was not impress at all! What is going on with this wrinkle disheveled ensemble? Wasn't it like 900 degrees in Los Angeles?

He looks like my 60 year old drunk uncle! I will give him a pass this time.


No comments: