Friday, August 20, 2010

Louis Vuitton Store Opening In Santa Monica


Serena Williams obviously is desperate to get out with that big cast on her foot! Anyway, she looks amazing in her printed ruffled Louis Vuitton dress.

Seriously, I need to know who is her hairstylist now? Her hair looks beyond fabulous! Ladies, do you see how they permed the edges to blend in? That is the key to a successful weave!


Leave it to Dita Von Teese to make Louis Vuitton look ever so sexy and exquisite. She looks like a Hollywood poster from the fabulous fifties. I would kill for those leather gloves!



Rachel Zoe is rocking an amazing black sculptural bold shoulders Louis Vuitton dress but it's just too damn hot for it, especially with hot ass black leggings. I thought we were in August not November?


Sofia Vergara can make a potato sack look sexy! I am looooving this chic shimmering textured Louis Vuitton sheath dress but of course I would love some pop of color.



When it comes to ethnic prints, I am instantly in fashion heaven. Molly Sims looks beyond fabulous in her tribal printed Louis Vuitton blouse paired with skinny black trousers.



I simply adore Kristen Bell whimsical Louis Vuitton heart printed ensemble. I am drooling over her bronze LV clutch.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

BEFORE I EVEN READ WHAT YOU SAID, I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT SERENA'S WEAVE! IT WAS JUST GLORIOUS! PRAISE!

AND DITA VON TEESE! NEED I SAY MORE THAN JUST HER NAME!?


AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH MOLLY SIM'S FACE? IS SHE NOT WEARING MAKE UP? TIME HAS NOT BEEN ON HER SIDE....WELL MORE LIKELY THE SUN....WHAT EVER SUNBLOCK SHE IS USING, I SUGGEST SHE NOT.