Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jewel By Lisa Editorial









I nearly had a fashion heartache when I view this stunning editorial of Jewel by Lisa on shopliquorice for "Jewel Afrique "magazine! Lyndah Wells is the genius photographer behind these amazing images.

I absolutely looove everything about this editorial. The printed bold shoulders belted jacket is a must have. I am still trying to figure out if that is a statement necklace or is it a design attached to the jacket?

The green textured shorts adorned with leather piping ensemble is beyond chic.

The turquoise sexy tank paired with a printed pencil skirt is simple divine. I also adore the fuchsia applique sheer blouse.

The avante garde hair and make-up is flawless and who is the gorgeous model? If anyone knows please let me know. Thank you xoliquoricexo and the stylist for this fashion high!

4 comments:

Divalocity said...

Gorgeous! I love the designs!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thanks for reblogging my editorial, So glad you love it as much a s I do. The wonderful model is Uju, a stunning 6'1" beauty at Sleek Models. Lagos, Nigeria.

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you so much Lyndah. Love your work!

Ames said...
This comment has been removed by the author.