Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fall 2010 Trend: Funky Furs










First of all, I want to apology right now to all the animal lovers including myself but Fall was all about luxurious fur pieces. Model strutted drown the catwalk in stunning creations. Security was so tight that PETA was nowhere in sight!

Fur is on a whole another level for Fall 2010. They were fluffy and colorful. The king of fur Dennis Basso didn't disappoint with his amazing coats and bolero jackets. Burberry and Versace spiced it up with delicious burgundy and purple coats. Marc Jacobs and Chanel created outstanding "Lady Who Lunches" Park Avenue furs.

I have to admit that I am a sucker for fur. I have a Max Mara black and white printed coat adorned with a wide fox collar and everyone and their momma stops me on the streets for this coat. I know it's morally wrong to kill these poor defenseless animals so I will try to do better in the near future to rock faux fur!

No comments: