Friday, August 13, 2010

9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree


Sanaa Lathan looks fabulous as ever in her red satin sexy sheath dress paired with black strappy sandals.



Kim Kardashian look stunning as ever in this chic black Victoria Beckham draped dress paired with black YSL heels. When she is not trying too hard, she looks marvelous.




In my next life, I want to come back as YaYa Dacosta. She looks breezy and like a goddess in this white maxi dress adorned with a great belt.



Garcelle Beauvais looks effortless in her leopard blouse paired with a cute flirty black skirt and hot black cut-out sandals.



Keisha Whitaker is simply glowing in her fantastic multi colored printed maxi dress. I just smile when I view this cheery dress.



Amber Heard is giving me pure sophistication in this fabulous black and ivory Dolce & Gabbana ensemble paired with black peep-toe heels.



Jenna Dewan is like a breath of fresh air in this amazing fuchsia open back dress. The color is simply amazing.

Since the dress was bringing on the drama, I will let her black heels pass this time!


Cat Deely looks absolutely divine in her peach and ivory tulle J. Mendel strapless dress. I adore this whimsical rossette dress!



Kelly Brook looks like a modern day Cinderella in this adorable pearl textured chiffon dress. It's sexy but yet chic at the same time.

I am not crazy about her grand-ma heels though.

No comments: