Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 Emmy Awards: Worst Dressed Divas


I appreciate the workmanship and the exquisite artistry of Alexander McQueen last collection before he died. I just wish this resort 2011 dress worked for Anna Paquin but it failed miserably!

She looks like she is about to fight a Roman couture war in this ill fitting dress! I know she is in shape but she appears to have a tummy. She is just too short to carry off this massive dress.

This is just a case of trying way too hard to be avant garde.



I celebrate Christina Hendricks delicious curves but she needs to put "the girls" away before they hurt somebody!

I am not sure if this mauve Zac Posen feathered detailed dress is working for her?



Sofia Vergara has a body of death so why oh why she continues to wear these old lady "Golden Girls" dresses.

I love designer Carolina Herrera but this dress looks cheap and tacky! Sofia is young and fabulous so she needs to rock some fabulous Dolce & Gabbana or Versace pieces.



I really tried to like Rutina Weslety white and black hand painted dress but I just couldn't bring myself to like it. I do applaud her for trying something different but it's just not glamorous enough for an award show.

I do however love hair and glowing skin.



First of all, I am delighted that "Top Chief" finally beat "The Amazing Race" for the "Reality Show" category.

Padma Lakshmi looks disheveled in this boring navy Carolina Herrera dress and her statement necklace doesn't have any relationship to the dress.



Rita Wilson looks like my mother's Christmas lights she leaves out all year long!

This white crystal Prada ensemble just look beyond silly on her and than she had the nerves to wear the matching shoes...simply tragic!!!


Good Lord! I didn't know Chiquita Banana was invited to the Emmys?

Who did this to this poor young girl? Naya Rivera is way too beautiful for such a horrible costume and the hair is beyond dreadful!



Seriously, who is putting these beautiful young girls in these ridiculous costumes?

Ariel Winter's navy ruffled dress is way too mature for the young actress.


1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

RITA WILSON IS GIVING ME VANITY OBSESSED LATE JOAN CRAWFORD CIRCA 60S...THATS WHEN JOAN WOULD WEAR THINGS LIKE THIS HERE.


AND CHIQUITA BANANA? AHHHH I DIED.