Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Target East Harlem Grand Opening


First I would like to say that I looove target to death. I can live in that store. I buy everything from house products, make-up, furniture and yes even clothes.

Life is so unfair. How can God make someone so beautiful? Somalian model Ubah Hassan is just glistening on the red carpet. Her stunning bronze skin is beyond spectacular!

She looks chic as ever in her black strapless bubbled dress paired with black peep-toe heels.



Selita Ebanks looks so refreshing in her ivory kimono sleeves dress paired a cute necklace and nude peep-toe heels.



Sisters Tracee Ellis and Rhonda Ross both look summery in their floral dresses.


Thelma Golden is rocking the perfect breezy summer ensemble. I am loooving her printed Duro Olowu flair skirt and her adorable straw bag.



Adrienne Bailon was a little over dressed for this event but she looks great in her black adorned with a bow strapless dress paired with hot strappy sandals.



Elizabeth Banks printed dress is fabulous but everything else is boring me to tears. I would've loved to have seen some pop of color with her clutch or sandals.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thelma golden is married to duro olowu

Liberian Girl said...

I know, don't they make a great couple. They got married in 2008.