Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meet and Greet with Fantasia



Okay, I know times are hard and we all are struggling financially but come on now! Fantasia is actually promoting her new album at Lucky's Bar in Detroit. Yes, you heard me right at Lucky's Bar in Detroit. I am sorry but no offense to Detroit but how classless is that? She might as well come to Harold's fried chicken joint with Lisaraye in Chicago. I just can't take all of this foolishness!

I guess I can be positive for a moment and comment on her fabulous purple ruffled dress which was a bit much for Lucky's Bar. Okay, I tried to stay positive but check out the people in the background especially the girl with her doggie bag. If I was Fantasia, I would fire my manager immediately! I just need to go in a corner and pray for myself.

4 comments:

Connie said...

LOL!!! I am embarrass for her but a girl got to do what a girl got to do to make that paper.

V said...

This is just hysterical! No shame in her game. This is recession at its best (or worst!)

Liberian Girl said...

V and Connie, I am still in shock about this event. Maybe if she stop supporting all of her grown family members, she wouldn't have to do this!

TheRealCherish said...

Its a meet and greet so they probably wanted an intimate setting (vs a club). Lucky's is actually a restaurant lounge that hosts parties on weekends, not hardly like a Harold's. Maybe her promoters weren't on their job because I've seen that place packed with the "grown and sexy" crowd plenty of times. The people in the background look like they are prob her friends and family/entourage. (I don't live there, I live in Chi, but I visit a lot and go out when I'm there)