Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fabulous Events


Words can't express how much I loooove Heidi Klum's Givenchy sculptural ensemble. This is high fashion at its best. I adore her black cropped jacket paired with a chic white harem jumper and hot red platforms.

I am counting down the minutes for Project Runway 8th season which premieres tomorrow on the Lifetime channel. This is the first time in awhile that Heidi is not pregnant so she can finally rock some fabulous pieces. I can't wait for all the drama and of course the crying.

I was excited about one contestant named Haskins Simms from Philly. I can't wait to see her designs!



Coco Rocha is rocking an amazing feather bold shoulders jacket but those camel toe leggings are not the answer!

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association Annual Installation Luncheon


Eva Longoria looks chic as ever in her divine black Gucci sheath bamboo belted dress paired with nude heels.



Nicole Kidman looks wonderful in this chartreuse textured fifties inspired Prada dress paired with nude peep-toe heels.


No comments: