Thursday, July 08, 2010

Fabulous Events

Screening Of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"


Rachel Roy looks gorgeous as ever in her own nude one-shouldered dress paired with a silver metallic band. She finally let her hair down.

I usually hate flats on the red carpet but they look great with her airy Grecian dress.


Kelis "Flesh Tone" Album Release Party



With all of her baby momma drama with Nas, Kelis found time to promote her new album "Fresh Tone".

She is working the hell out of this sexy mint high-split dress paired with stunning nude studded Christian Louboutin heels. I am not crazy about her unnessary necklace, her earrings were enough of a statement.

I do however love her spicy new hair color!

"Inception" London Premiere


I do admire Marion Cotillard fashion risks but this multi colored watercolor printed Thakoon dress is not the answer. I hate the rise and fall length. She just looks a little too old for this dress.

As a matter of fact the only thing I like about this ensemble is her black cut-out Christian Dior heels.

No comments: