Sunday, July 25, 2010

12th Annual HollyRod Foundation


Holly Robinson Peete and her husband Rodney Peete held their annual foundation HollyRod to benefit children and adults with life long threatening diseases.

I am sorry but I am just not feeling this grandma Christmas Naeem Khan dress at all. Holly is much too fabulous for this dress.


Eva Longoria looks simply divine in her nude beaded Naeem Khan sheath dress paired with nude strappy heels.



Lindsay Price looks delightful in her Reem Acra feathered embellished dress.


Shaun Robinson finally shook things up in this hot white with gold detailed Camilla and Marc Alexander one-shouldered dress.



Regina King is giving me chicness in her fabulous white and black printed dress paired with black peep-toe heels. I am looving her spiked hair!



Laila Ali is a beautiful girl but this beauty pageant dress is not moving me at all!

No comments: