Sunday, June 20, 2010

Woman Of Style: Katherina Graham













A couple of years ago, I wasn't crazy about "Vampire Diaries" actress Katherina Graham' s style. I thought she was trying way too hard to be edgy. Over the few years, she managed to bring edgy and chic together for a fabulous combination.

It's a never a dull moment with this girl. She will give you fashion from head to toe. I admire her fearless funky hair styles and her unique jewelry she rocks on the red carpet. It's different but yet wearable.

She is like my black Gwen Stefani!

1 comment:

filipa said...

love Gwen and her unique style... And i love Vampire Diaries too.. lol.. Katherina is gorgeous and I really doesn't knew her style in red carpet, and lOve it! Super stylish this girl! The acessories makes the diference too and she knows it! :)

*kiss
filipa