Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Woman Of Style: Christina Ricci
























Everyone has that sexy friend who can make a potato sack look sensual. Christina Ricci is definitely that friend. The actress is known for her sex appeal and her unique style. She looks like a naugthy porcelain doll.

I am just amaze on how she can go from a hot back less dress to a frilly ruffled dress but she exudes sexiness in both of the garments. She blew me away in her pewter embroidered Jean Paul Gautier gown! The open black was beyond stunning on her gorgeous body. When I viewed her in that piece, I knew that this girl is no one to play with because she doesn't try too hard.

I love her unpredictable style on the red carpet. Her garments have interesting details to give her silhouettes some oomph! Her style is always sexy and never vulgar(Lim Kim please take notes).

No comments: