Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Samsung Four Season's Of Hope Gala


Jennifer Lopez looks like a sexy Grecian goddess in this white draped Emilio Pucci dress.

I do have to wonder though what is going on with her hideous extensions? OMG! did my 3 year old niece do her hair? You can literally see where it starts and ends! I will give her a pass this time.



Selita Ebanks looks gorgeous in this multi colored one-shouldered printed BCBG Maxazria dress paired with purple peacock sandals.



Camila Alves is beyond amazing in this black sequined strapless dress.

Did anyone watch her hosting Bravo's reality show "Shear Genius" for the top hair stylist? Am I the only one who couldn't understand a damn word she said? I miss the former host Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels.

1 comment:

Bronzey said...

I didnt really like her as a host, am I the only one who found her slightly bitchy?