Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pre-Wimbledon 2010 Party



Serena Williams looks sexy as ever in a simple black off-the-shoulders dress paired with stunning silver studded shoe boots!

I am not too crazy about her Rick James hair. I don't know why she and her sister Venus can't get their weave together?




Exhibit A. Who is responsible for Venus and Serena hair? Are they doing it themselves? Come on now, the main purpose for wearing a weave is for it to look natural and sleek. It's just simply frustrated to me to view this when I know these girls can afford the best weave in the world.

Anyway, Venus Williams looks chic in her fitted sweater dress paired with multi strands and gold peep-toe heels.


Maria Sharpova looks awesome in this bronze sequined mini dress. I am dying over her sensational cut-out sandals.



Jessica Lowndes looks simply divine in her cobalt blue flirty dress paired with gold platforms heels.

No comments: