Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Naomi Campbell's Photoshoot



Naomi Campbell was doing a fashion shoot in New York for Dennis Basso Fall 2010 campaign. The supermodel looked fabulous as always with a body of death.

As much as I love Naomi and she can do no wrong in my book, I must address her hairline.Yiiiikes!!! This is clearly years of abuse of hair extensions. She has the money to get the best hair care in the world so why will she neglect her hair? With a flawless face like hers, she can certainly rock a short cut.

This is a touchy subject for African-American women. I was the queen of the hair extensions until finally I had to stop because it was thinning my hair. Braids are also extremely hard on our heads from all of the tension. I know some women are simply addicted to weave but we have to let our hair breathe!

2 comments:

Divalocity said...

I'm supposed to be on vacation which means no computers whatsoever and here I am on your blog.LOL! I saw this today on Huff-Post and attempted to write a comment via my Blackberry. I don't know about you, but culturally we can rock a bald look or any other look when it comes to our hair! Naomi can channel legendary Super model, Pat Evans if she wanted to and shave it all off. That's why I stopped with the perms because it was destroying my scalp and hair. "I am truly liberated and have been loving it."

Anonymous said...

Yes just took my weave out today and was shocked at a bold spot in my hair.I agree it is addictive but I knew that I had to stop this madness.