Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kluk CGDT Summer/Spring 2009-2010























Much thanx to Xoliquericexo (love the picture of Shingai Shoniwa) for introducing me to Kulu CGDT. I just loooove their blog filled with fabulous and talented African designers!

Malcolm Kulu and Christiaan Gabriel du Toit are the dynamic South African based duo beyond Kulu CGDT. Their collections are gathered from travels around the world including China, India and Africa.

The color palette consist of gorgeous pastels and vibrant red. I adore the printed vibrant garments and textured pieces with a dab of leopard. I would rock those chic kimono sleeves pantsuits everyday to work. The evening gowns of silk organza was simply breathtaking!

All of the stunning models on the runway was letting me have it!


No comments: