Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Fabulous Events

Celebrity Hairstylist Mark Townsend Launches MarkTBeauty.com



If anyone knows me they will know that Jessica Biel's green ruffled blouse and textured skirt Oscar de la Renta ensemble is my everyday uniform! Words can't express how much I looooove this ensemble. It has the three magical words; color, texture and ruffles.

My only complaint is her boring black sandals. I would've rocked a more funkier platform sandals. Besides that, this look is pure perfection!


Lea Michele ivory tiered Giambattista Valli dress is a beautiful dream but her black laced exposed bra is a total nightmare!

Even though the bra is pretty, it's just so tacky with such a delicate dress.
Soiree de gala Maud Fontenoy Fondation


Marion Cotillard is rocking another ensemble that I would wear everyday! Her black and white printed Christian Dior dress is pure chic paired with a fabulous black jacket. As a matter of fact, the jacket reminds me of my cashmere capelet I loan to my sister a year ago which she never returned!

Anyway, I adore her red pop of color belt and her black strappy sandals.

No comments: