Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Divas Wear Short Shorts


Atong Arjok In Leanne Marshall



Rachel Roy


Jada Pinkett Smith

Stacy Mckenzie

Cameron Diaz In Elizabeth & James

Keisha Knight

Nicola Roberts In Vanessa Bruno

Kate Walsh In isabella Oliver


Nia Long In Nonja McKenzie


Gwyneth Paltrow In Armani Prive



Gwen Stefani

I have to admit that I never been a fan of shorts because of my unsightly varicose veins. Thank God that I am getting them remove next month! Since I can finally wear delicious shorts, they are my new best friend. I still detest those hideous hoochie momma shorts. Why do women think those booty shorts are cute to wear in public?

Sleek Shorts made a serious come back last year. It's all about effortless chic. Please do not force this look. For a casual ensemble, rock a simple blouse or a shrunken jacket like Jada or Cameron. For an evening look, rock a ruffled or sheer blouse or an elegant jacket like Gwen and Gwyneth. I beg of you if you rock over-the-knee boots, keep the length respectable because it will only make you look like a working girl.

It's summer so wear your fabulous shorts and show off those legs!

No comments: