Monday, June 28, 2010

The 4th Annual "Creme of the Crop" Dinner


Taraji P. Henson looks fabulous in this zebra print caged dress paired with amazing Gucci cut-out sandals.




Kenya Moore looks sexy as ever in her one-shouldered slinky dress paired with studded cut-out heels.



Ashanti continues to impress in this darling metallic and nude sheer overlay dress paired with gorgeous Rock & Republic strappy sandals.



Elise Neal chose an edgy black cut-out dress with stunning Gucci cut-out boots. I am not a fan of wearing hot ass boots in the summer but these boots are on fryah so I will let her slide!



I just can't get with Keri Hilson new blond hair. It just ages her about ten years.

Anyway she looks cute in this black metallic cube printed dress.



LisaRaye and her beautiful daughter Kai both look great. LisaRaye is rocking her signature white embroidered dress.

I do have to admit that I watched her awful reality show but it was extremely entertaining.

I swear if it wasn't for celebrity blogger B. Scott wide jaw line and huge hands and feet, I would think he was a true woman. Come on now, his legs look ten times better than mine legs!

No comments: