Monday, June 07, 2010

2010 MTV Movie Awards





I've been having problems with my computer but I am back in business!

Normally I would hate this over-the-top chain detailed Atelier Versace fringed dress but Christina Aguilera is doing her thing in this spectacular dress!

I love the open criss-cross back and the low-rise bodice. It totally fits her sexy vixen personality.



Jessica Biel opted for a more feminine approach. She looks simply divine in her Giambattista Valli ensemble. I adore the sweet pink belt.

I am sooo delighted that her hair has some shine!


I wasn't too impress with Eva Mendes in this printed sequined Stella McCartney dress because it's not doing anything for her gorgeous shape. It's just simply shapeless.


This was Sandra Bullock second public appearance since her ordeal. I truly admire her courage and her wonderful sense of humor.

She looks amazing in her black sequined draped back Oday Shakar dress. My idol Betty White made a joke stating that she should never wear the dress backwards!


Scarlett Johansson looks divine in this green laced Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress.


When I first view model Kinee Diouf on the runway in her printed one-shouldered version of this Zac Posen fall 2010 dress, I thought it was the perfect summer dress.

Anna Kendrick looks great in this flirty number. I am drooling over her black strappy Gianvito Rossi heels.


Kristen Stewart's Dolce & Gabbana brocade ensemble just seems too heavy for the summer. She just look okay nothing to write home about.


Cameron Diaz knows it's summer in this delightful floral printed Diane von Furstenberg.


First Nicki Minaj now Katy Perry is rocking a "Lil Kim" blue colored wig.

The singer is showing us why she was named "World's Hottest Woman" by Maxim in this sexy sequined Zuhair Murad dress.

No comments: