Wednesday, June 09, 2010

2010 CMT Awards



Will someone please help me because I am totally on the fence about Carrie Underwood's fuchsia adorned with black crystal Jenny Pacham dress.

I love the color, the romantic flutter sleeves and the open back but the crystal around the neck is killing me. It's just sooo unnecessary! What do you guys think?



Hayden Panettiere is letting me have it in this emerald with black lace underlay Emilio Pucci one shouldered dress! I love the twisted bodice and the exquisite draping. She looks marvelous from head to toe.

I am also looooving her short hair cut! It's fresh and new.



Seriously, the first thing that I want to know is why was Jada Pinkett Smith at the CMT Awards? Did she get her days mix up and thought it was the BET awards?

I was not feeling her velvet embroidered fringed sleeves dress at all. It had too much going on! I know it's the country awards but you don't have to dress like Dolly Parton!



Leanne Rimes looks beyond fabulous in this printed Mara Hoffman dress. I love everything except her stringy looking hair. It just needs to be more polished.



Speaking of polish hair! Taylor Swift straighten her hair and she looks amazing! Don't get me wrong, I love curly funky hair but this look is so refreshing on her.

I wish I can say the same about her drab burgundy brocade Galliano dress. It's saying absolutely nothing at all!


I hate to say it but Kellie Pickler black and gold embroidered Zuhair Murad looks like my grandma curtains! It's just too old for her and the statement necklace is just an overkill with this dress.



Julianne Hough looks like pure sweet lemonade in this encrusted Georges Hobeika strapless dress.



It's a damn shame when your man looks better than you in jeans and a leather jacket!

Faith Hill is boring me to tears in this watercolor J. Mendel dress. Jim McCraw on the other hand looks sexy as ever in his trademark tight jeans. I don't know any other man who fits his jeans like that!


Hillary Scott looks radiant as ever in this black sparkly strapless dress.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I don't like Carrie's dress at all. It adds about twenty pounds to her body.

Hayden by far is the best dressed of the night.

Anonymous said...

Julianne looks the best! Amazing looking women. Perfect from head to toe. Why was Hayden & Jada there?