Monday, June 28, 2010

2010 BET Awards


Cassie looks fabulous in her nude Charotte Ronson ensemble paired with funky nude Givenchy platforms.

She is just a little too skinny for my taste.

Keke Palmer looks adorable as always in this gray ruffled strapless dress paired with black peep toe heels.


Estelle must have "Sizeitis" because this nude ruched dress is way too small for her.

Her statement necklace is extremely distracting with the dress and I am not loving her mesh nude booties. She just need to start all over!



Hallelujah! Chilli finally took my advice and did something with her 1984 hair! I am loving the color and the sleekness of it.

Now, all I need to do is work on her wardrobe. Why she keeps wearing these 2001 jumpsuits is beyond me? It just look sooo Forever 21. Come on Chilli, you can do way better than this.

No comments: