Monday, June 28, 2010

2010 BET Awards


Nia Long looks stunning as always in this printed ikat Gucci strapless dress paired with black YSL Trib Two platforms. She is just simply gorgeous from head to toe!



Brandy looks amazing in this dove gray textured crochet dress. I am losing my mind over her nude embellished caged Sergio Rossi booties!

I am sooo delighted that boring reality show about she and her family is finally over. I rather watched Todd Bridges paint than to watch that foolishness!



I am not a fan of Cheri Hilson new blond hair because it's way too close to her skin tone. I prefer her dark hair because she stood out more. Now, she just look like everybody else.

Anyway, she looks cute in her cheetah printed vintage Bill Blass dress with a fabulous Azzedine Alaia belt paired with black tied Christian Louboutins.


Lala Vasquez looks great in her black sequined mini dress..



Eva Pigford is showing Lance Gross what he is missing! She looks incredible in her blush MaxAzria cut-out dress paired with insane studded Gasoline Pavement platforms.

Her hair and make-up is flawless as usual.

No comments: