Saturday, May 08, 2010

Worst Dressed Diva Of The Week: Toni Braxton




What in the name of stripper foolishness does Toni Braxton has on? I am simply mortified about this tacky camel toe monstrosity of an ensemble.

You mean to tell me that her sister who is right behind her couldn't be honest and tell her that she looks like a hot mess? Is she on Toni's payroll and was afraid to see anything? I have three sisters and they will tell me in a heartbeat if I am not on point.

This is a classic example of trying to be young. Toni, please listen to me. You are forty years old, you can't compete with Rihanna or Nicki Minaj! Please grow old gracefully and realize that your audience are grown mature people and not teenyboppers unfortunately that ship has sailed!

1 comment:

Divalocity said...

I seriously doubt that she's trying to compete with those two or any of the other current crop of video produced singers. Her voice and talent clearly speaks for itself.

Yes it is ill fitting, but just because a woman is over forty and still looks better than some women half her age doesn't mean that she's dead.

She's in Berlin and Berliners appreciate her take on sexiness even when we don't. It's great to see her back on the scene, visually and musically.