Friday, May 21, 2010

"Why Did I Get Married Too?" London Premiere




Lanvin Spring 2010

Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning. Janet Jackson blew me away in this spectacular sheer blouse and ruched wrap Lanvin ensemble. Jennifer Hudson is not the only one showing off her new wonderful curves.

I am usually not a fan of the exposed bra but this one is tastefully done. The off-the- shoulders and draped back of the blouse is beyond exquisite.

I am also loooooving Janet new short hairstyle. It's so becoming on her. This is a perfect example why African-American women need to put down the weave for a moment and enjoy your fabulous hair. I guess having Janet's amazing face would be a plus but we all are beautiful!

2 comments:

Divalocity said...

Don't you think that Janet is the muse for Lanvin/Alber Elbaz? She's being wearing the label a lot quite lately and of course she looks fab in it.

Liberian Girl said...

I was thinking the same thing. She attending his runway shows and I am sure she picked out these great pieces for herself.