Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Sex And The City2" London Premiere


I swear only "Carrie Bradshaw" can get away with this magnificent black embroidered bodice Alexander McQueen strapless dress. Sarah Jessica Parker is paying homage to the late designer by looking stunning in his gown.

I hated the hat that she wore last year but her sparkly Philip Treacy over-the-top hat works perfectly with this dress.


Kirsten Davis is rocking another fantastic vintage dress form Decades. This time it's a gold paillette halter dress by Norman Norell. I looooove this sexy dress on her.

"Glamour" must be the theme for the premiere. Kim Cattrall looks like a movie star in this gorgeous black draped Thierry Mugler strapless dress.

Thank God Cynthia Nixton took my advice and went with some color. She looks marvelous in this teal one-shouldered Narcisco Rodriguez dress.

I am off to the ATL to party with all of my "Liberian Girls" to celebrate St. Patrick's(Annual Gala) weekend. I hope everyone have a fashionable and fabulous weekend!

No comments: