Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fabulous Events


9th Annual New York Restoration Project Spring Picnic



Iman looks fabulous as always in her red floral and leopard Dolce & Gabbana combination. I know this may be too much going on for most of you guys but I am sure you know by now that Iman can do no wrong in my eyes.


I am living for America Ferrera black bold shoulders dress. I sound like a broken record but of course a gorgeous pop of color statement necklace, clutch or heels would have set this dress off!


I admire Wendy Williams for trying to look chic and less tranny. Now she needs to work on that atrocious weave! After Kelly Rowland's train wreck weave, I am waiting for my beauty school admission!


11th Annual Maxim Hot 100 Party


Ciara has a body of death! Who else can wear a skirt this short? She looks great in her white breezy Versace blouse and Gucci white micro mini skirt. I am drooling over her sensational Versace sandals!


I know it was a Maxim party but Amber Rose is just beyond tacky. I gave up on this girl over and over again. She is busting out of her chartreuse satin Zac Posen dress to no end. Lord help this girl!

Catherine Malandrino Event

Keisha Whitaker and designer Catherine Malandrino both look fantastic. I am looooving Keisha nude ruched Malandrino dress an her silver cuff bracelet is to die for!

No comments: