Thursday, May 06, 2010

Fabulous Events

"Late Show With David Letterman"


I know I sound like a broken record but Kerry Washington continues to give me chicness. She looks amazing as usual in this two-tone purple and black Antonio Berardi strapless dress paired with black Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toes.

2010 Independent Filmmaker Project Spring Gala


Alexis Bledel looks beyond fabulous in this quirky swirl pleated and laced 3.1 Phillip Lim dress. I love her nude strappy Loeffler Randall sandals. This ensemble is not for everyone but I simply adore it.



Jamie-Lynn Sigler looks divine in this canary yellow pleated strapless dress.

Madrid Launch Of Herbal Essences


Leighton Meester is always fashion forward. She looks great in this ivory textured flair Herve Leger dress paired with spectacular Pierre Hardy gladiators.

No comments: