Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2010 World Music Awards



Where to begin? Is Jennifer Lopez reminiscing about back in the day when she wore that infamous green plunging Versace dress? I just feel her leopard Roberto Cavalli dresses are soooo circa 2000.

I really thought JLo revolved from the hoochie momma dresses to more sophisticated gowns. This is like taking 3 steps back. I hope she got it out of her system and will go back to being fabulous!

I couldn't help to see her with an award in her hand. I am still wondering for what? It couldn't be for that hot mess of an album she recently had out. What world are they living in? I hate to be a you know what but I have to be honest.



Unlike Jennifer Lopez Kelly Rowland wore fabulous Roberto Cavalli pieces. Her printed maxi strapless dress was beyond beautiful and the funky black embellished draped ensemble was perfect for the stage.

I do need to address the hair situation. Her lace wig is beyond atrocious! Is it on backwards? If it takes me going to beauty school to fix this girl hair problems, I swear I will!



Hayden Panettiere looks great in her printed Emilio Pucci dress. I love her messy pulled back hair and natural make-up.



Hofit Golan is giving me pure glamour in this red gorgeous strapless textured Jean Fares Couture dress.



I usually like Deborah Cox's style but what in the name of Solid Gold foolishness is she rocking? Her gold feathered dress is cheap and beyond tacky and her gladiator boots are also beyond hideous.

She is very lucky she is a beautiful girl with fabulous hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hofit Golan is wearing a one-of-a-kind gown by Lebanese designer Jean Fares Couture! :)

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx for the ID!

Divalocity said...

May God forgive me, but I too must talk about the wig. I can see hair-line and glue and I normally don't talk about a woman's hair but this is not a good look. Beautiful texture, but overpowering for such a beautiful face. Cut it off and rock the natural Kelly!