Monday, April 12, 2010

Fabulous Events

7th Annual New Yorkers For Children Spring Dinner Dance


Selita Ebanks looks absolutely wonderful in this neutral textured Akris nude dress. I love the natural feel of this silhouette.



Olivia Palermo is rocking one of my favorite pieces from Ports 1961 Spring 2010 collection. She looks magnificent in this white and metallic ethnic printed one-shouldered dress.

The Metropolitan Gala Premiere Of Armida


I see it is going to be extremely difficult picking BDD this week because everyone is giving me drama! Camilla Belle looks gorgeous in this nude tiered strapless YSL dress. She looks like she is floating on air.



I never been a floor length gown type of girl and Ginnifer Goodwin is the perfect example of modern black-tie. She looks simply effortless in this black satin bustier YSL ensemble paired with a pop of color purple satin clutch and strappy sandals.

The Actors Fund Annual Gala


I adore Lucy Liu color combination. Her purple and fuchsia ruffled Ina Soltani dress is beyond fabulous.


Jane Krakowski looks heavenly in her floral printed Stella McCartney belted dress.

No comments: