Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fabulous Events

Weight Watchers Revealed Jennifer Hudson


Jennifer Hudson is the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers and she looks absolutely fabulous! The lean singer/actress is giving me casual chic in her black shrunken blazer, taupe top paired with skinny jeans and black peep-toes.


DJ Kiss' Birthday Party


I love Estelle's black sexy bustier paired with really tight skinny jeans. Her stunning statement necklace definitely stole the spotlight. I would kill anyone in my path for that gorgeous piece.

DJ Kiss looks looks too cute in her multi colored tiered Diane von Furstenberg dress.

The Zimbabwe Pear Ball


British singer Shingai Shoniwa is simply sparkling in her black sequined dress.



British singer Sabrina Washington looks hot as ever in her black sequined open back dress but what is going on with her hair? I am literally itching because I am allergic to animal hair and it looks like a dead poodle on top of her head!

African- American women, we have to do much better when it comes to hair extensions!

No comments: