Friday, April 30, 2010

DKMS' 4th Annual Gala


Halle Berry is just too much! She looks incredible in this silver ruched Vera Wang dress. The tiered open back is beyond stunning.


Eva Mendes gold satin tiered Alberta Ferretti dress is beautiful but it just have one too many tiers for my taste. As a matter of fact, with the cut-out shoulders, I can do without the tiers.


I have two word for Estelle "Body Magic". Maybe it's the way she is posing? Anyway, I do love her periwinkle ruffled dress and I am elastic that she is wearing delicious color.

Solange looks too adorable in this blue printed stars dress.


Rachel Roy wore her own black beaded wrap dress paired with great black and silver sandals.


Kylie Minogue is also sparkling in her gorgeous gold beaded Zuhair Murad dress.


Whitney Port looks regal in this printed Zac Posen dress.

No comments: