Monday, April 05, 2010

Celebrities Love Antonio Berardi


Jessica Alba



Victoria Beckham



Zoe Saldana



Gwyneth Paltrow



Amber Rose



Megan Fox

Antoino Berardi is becoming Hollywood's new go to designer for the young and fabulous. His sculptural designs are feminine with a modern twist.

Berardi was born in the UK but still maintain his Sicilian roots. His sexy dresses are popping up on the red carpet more and more. They are adorned with metallic prints, texture, piping, lace and ruffles.

Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba and Megan fox are a few A-listers who looks amazing in his silhouettes. Amber Rose even manages to look lady-like in his red ruffled strapless dress.

He combines sensuality with fine tailoring to enhance a woman's figure which will always be a winning combination!

3 comments:

Divalocity said...

I love his designs, but the dress that Jessica Alba is wearing exeragerates her hips and she has real curves, so she didn't need that silhouette.Just my opinion...

Divalocity said...

BTW, I love the photo of you in your shop. The hair is fabulous and you know how I love the natural hair! You need to let me conduct an impromptu interview with you about you and your store. If interested contact me: afrolistas@hotmail.com

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you so much Divalocity. It would be a honor to be interview by you. I will contact you as soon as I get back from the ATL.