Friday, April 16, 2010

2010 AMNH Museum Dance



Jessica White looks absolutely gorgeous in this silver and black sparkly strapless dress.

I just wish her make-up was a little more polished. It looks like she is wearing "chocolate raspberry" (I wore that in high school)from Fashion Fair.


Veronica Webb looks like a feather duster on crack! It's way too much going on with this dress. I adore the top half but the bottom is just an explosion of feathers.



Ivanka Trump looks elegant as usual in this silver and black sparkly Donna Karan dress. Loooove the pop of red heels.

I simply love Ivanka because she manages to looks beautiful and natural unlike the plastic faces (Heidi Montag) in Hollywood.



Emmy Rossum looks cute as ever in her studded tank paired with a sheer flair skirt. Her jewelry added some oomph to her ensemble.

1 comment:

Rick said...

I agree the red shoes set it off. I saw a photo of a celebrity wearing a gray dress and gray shoes earlier, and well, it was very bland!