Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 ACM Awards


Carrie Underwood looks absolutely gorgeous in this blush rushed embellished one-shouldered Basil Soda dress. I am loooooving the ruffles on the sleeves. Carrie toughen the look a little bit with her black studded clutch.



I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about Taylor Swift lavender embroidered Marchesa dress at first but it grew on me a little bit.

I want to fall in love with it but I just can't. It just looks too old for such a young vibrant girl. I miss my sparkles!


Nicole Kidman looks absolutely ridiculous in this L'wren marching band costume. I hate everything about this dated look.


Jennifer Nettles always get it right. She looks marvelous in this black shimmering strapless dress paired with a sensational silver pendant.


Leann Rimes looks amazing in her navy and black strapless Lanvin dress. I adore the ruffled detail and the black piping on the side of her dress.



Jewel looks like a fairy tale princess in this beautiful lavender embellished Jenny Packham dress.


Even though Camila Alves looks incredible in her purple high-split chiffon dress, I am drooling over my baby Matthew Mc Conaughey. The man is simply scrumptious!


Talking about looking chic and fabulous! Faith Hill looks divine in her simple white draped dress.


Julianne Hough white and silver embellished Basil Soda dress is pretty but the bodice is extremely distracting. I wished the folds were closer to her body.



Hillary Scott looks fantastic in this fuchsia Pamella Roland draped dress.



Laura Bell is showing off her legs in this sexy blush embellished dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with most of your comments...except the one about Taylor Swift. I absolutely adore her, and I think she looks breathtaking in her blue dress. She is known for glitter, but she also likes her dramatic dresses every now then. I think she looks great!

Catherine