Friday, March 26, 2010

"Why Did I Get Married Too?" Atlanta Premiere




Kandi Burruss always get it right. She looks fabulous in her fuchsia belted sheath dress paired with electric blue peep-toe heels. She gives just the right amount of spunk without going overboard.



Talking about going overboard! Whoa, take it easy Lisa Wu Hartwell. I am all of pouf sleeves but this is beyond ridiculous! Her denim jacket is over-worked and it looks like a costume. I pray she is not still designing apparel.



Terri Vaughn and her husband Karon Riley were in attendance. Terri is boring me to no end in her black blah miscellaneous ensemble. Even her reptile shoes couldn't save the day!



I guess I am still riding the boring bus because actress Denise Boutte is also putting me to sleep in the blah secretary sheath dress and it's a shame because she is so beautiful. Everyone don't have to be funky but at least make an effort to be interesting!

No comments: