Thursday, March 18, 2010

ShoWest 2010

The gang is back! Cynthia Nixon, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis but where is my girl Kim Cattrall? They all look fabulous as usual. I am not a fan of sequels but I can't wait for the movie "Sex and the City 2" coming out in May. I am just curious how they are going to top the original movie?

Sarah Jessica Parker looks absolutely stunning in her chartreuse beaded one-shouldered Lanvin dress! This is something "Carrie Bradshaw" would rock for sure. She is pure perfection from head to her pale pink heels.


Cynthia Nixon looks amazing in her multi printed sheath dress. The neutrals and purple goes well with he vibrant red hair. I am sure "Miranda Hobbes" would wear this to the office.

Kristen Davis is definitely channeling "Charlotte York" in this feminine floral print Oscar de la Renta dress.

No comments: