Monday, March 22, 2010

Fabulous Events

AT&T Donation To Padres Contra El Cancer


Eva Longoria Parker is always so ladylike. She looks wonderful in this white and black striped Karen Millen dress. I adore the neckline and the black piping on the dress.

24th Genesis Awards


Ginnifer Goodwin looks exquisite in this red laced Valentino cocktail dress.



Red was a popular color, Teri Hatcher also opted for a feminine red chiffon one-shouldered dress.



I am on the fence with Kristen Bell's black tiered embellished dress. I love the antique feel of the beaded bodice but the bottom tiered half is just so shapeless on her.



Again, I am on the fence about Emily Deschanel's draped ivory dress. I love the silhouette but the bottom half is a little too droopy or a maybe it's just the way she is posing.


No comments: