Monday, March 15, 2010

Fabulous Events

Gotham Magazine Annual Gala By Bing


Alicia Keys hosts Gotham Magazine Annual Gala Presenting Bing. I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about her overly curly hair nor her red and black printed dress.


I was crazy about her March 2010 cover of Gotham magazine in a stunning emerald plunge neck draped Catherine Malandrino dress and Robert Lee Morris gold necklace. She was styled by the one and only June Ambrose.


The Premiere Of "Chloe" at Landmark Sunshine Cinema


When I first view this amazing turquoise one shouldered ruched RM by Roland Mouret "Isa" dress on net-a-porter website, I prayed someone would wear this sensational dress and actress Amanda Seyfried answer my prayers. She looks incredible in this dress. The color is perfection against her pale skin.



Julianne Moore looks great in this blush draped dress but her tights are killing me. I am sure she is rocking a Bvlgari alligator clutch since she is the new face for the brand.

No comments: