Thursday, March 04, 2010

Alexandre Vauthier Spring Couture 2010



















Excuse me while I lift myself off the floor! Every piece in this collection is beyond stunning. This is only Alexandre Vauthier third season and I have been blown away every single time.

The king of the pagoda shoulders didn't disappoint me with his Spring Couture 2010 collection. The color palette were black electric blue, red and green. The designer added some sheen with the sequined garments and sexy swim suits. One-shoulder and plunge neck ensembles ruled the runway. I was extremely intrigue with the costume jewelry which were part of the look.

Rihanna continues to be one of his biggest fan and honey you can't buy publicity like that. I'm sure you ask what will he do when bold shoulders are out of style? I am certain Alexandre has more tricks up his sleeves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Iman in that first gown! I love them all!