Monday, March 08, 2010

2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party


This is the reason I love Jennifer Lopez because she knows how to make an entrance! She looks stunning once again in this black one-shouldered feather Gucci cut-out dress. She is definitely on fire this week!



Gabrielle Union looks extraordinary in this mustard golden Rachel Roy dress. I love to see her in delicious color.



The color angel must be in town because Rosario Dawson also is in delicious color. She looks amazing in this raspberry one-shouldered dress.


Jennifer Hudson looks outstanding in this blue Michael Kors dress and Stephen Russell jewelry. This silhouette works well for her and I am loving her sleek bangs.


Serena Williams looks beyond remarkable in this beautiful blush embellished dress.


I feel like I am looking at a fairytale story because Keisha Whitaker looks magical in this purple embroidered dress. The back of the dress is exquisite.



Salma Hayek is rocking a printed Alexander Mcqueen dress. I just feel that this dress is a little too casual for the Oscars even though it's the after party.


When Amber Rose gets it right she gets it right! She looks sensational in this fuchsia origami dress. It's not a hint of hoochie-momma, oh wait a minute, the tattoos are showing. Damn, she almost got it right!


Vanessa Hudgens looks sexy as ever in this black beaded Jenny Packham plunge neck haltered dress.



I adore Dania Ramirez's white sheer peek-a-boo dress. It's sexy without being too revealing.



My two favorite designers Carolina Herrera and Diane Von Furstenberg both look great in their own designs.

Carolina Herrera ensemble reminds me of my fabulous cousin's wedding dress. My cousin rocked a gorgeous pouf sleeves jacket with her wedding dress, it was a jaw dropping moment!

No comments: