Friday, February 19, 2010

Which Diva Wore It Better? Kim Kardashian Or Adrienne Bailon


Kim Kardashian Or Adrienne Bailon

Kim Kardashian first wore this fabulous black criss-cross sheer Tadashi Shoji to the 12th Annual Cracked X-mas gala. I really don't know how Kim finds the time for all these events? Anyway, she looked amazing. She paired her dress with fantastic black cut-out peep-toes. I do have to ask what was going on with her hair though?

Adrienne Bailon wore hers to the designer's Fall 2010 runway show. I can't put my finger on it but Adrienne looked a little old in this dress. I don't know if it was her old lady hairstyle or her old lady heels.

Even with Kim's atrocious hair, she wins this one.

2 comments:

sheryl said...

I think it is because Adrienne is already quite petite, but yet she wore the longer version of the dress... she should have worn it shorter like her ex-almost-sister in law kim... I don't mind so much kim's hair though; i think the angle of the photo is just not good (in terms of showcasing the hair).

Anonymous said...

WAIT...did u say 12th Annual Crack X-mas gala? im sorry i cant stop laughing!!!