Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fabulous Fashion Week Fall 2010

My Fashion Database Launch


Zoe Saldana continues on her fabulous roll in this amazing black ruffled ensemble. Her black wrap skirt is simply divine.

Jason Wu Fall 2010 Front Row


It's always a pleasure to see Kerry Washington because I know she will bring on the glamour. She looks chic as ever in this magenta textured Jason Wu dress.

Alice & Oliva Fall 2010 Front Row


Keke Palmer can do no wrong in my fashion book. She looks hot in this nude and taupe strapless Alice & Olivia dress.

Elise Overland Fall 2010 Front Row


Keke Palmer looks even hotter in this champagne ruched satin Elise Overland dress. I know it's cold but I would had nude legs and heels instead of the harsh black tights and heels. I am soooo jealous that she is only sixteen and attending all of these fabulous shows.

Rachel Roy Fall 2010 Front Row


Selita Ebanks looks amazing in this liquid draped Rachel Roy dress. The back of the dress is equally amazing.

No comments: