Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fabulous Events

Love Ball London


Uggh, What the hell is going on here? How can this be? Leona Lewis was the best dressed diva last week and this week she is in this hideous cheap costume! Everything about this copper shiny satin one- shouldered dress is beyond atrocious. It looks like my little niece sew this together in her kinder garden art and craft class!
Am I being too harsh? What do you guys think?


Thank goodness model Natalia Vodianova took my mind off that utter foolishness that Leona is rocking. She looks amazing in this red bubbled Louis Vuitton dress.

The CW Network "Welcome To Reality"


Tyra Banks is looking fabulous in this draped belted jumpsuit and I am loving her sleek hair. I am so delighted that Andre Leon Talley is going to be one of the judges next season on ANTM because last season was the pits. The girls were too average and nothing to write home about. I watch television for the glamour, if I want to see average, I can just look outside my window!

2010 AFTRA AMEE Awards


Robin Roberts looks absolutely chic and elegant in her gorgeous ivory ribbed wrap blouse paired with black trousers.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I totally agree with you about Leona's dress. It just look so home-made and cheap.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.